Angel McCall CFP® / CDFA
Dedicated to Helping Clients Build & Maximize their Wealth
Freedom of choice - independence is its own reward
As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, Angel McCall is not pressured by a parent company to direct you into their proprietary products. As a result, Lifetime Financial Strategies has the freedom to provide you with a wide variety of investment choices from among the best that the financial services industry has to offer. And as a Registered Investment Adviser with the State of Colorado, Angel has a fiduciary responsibility to always put your best interests ahead of her own. You never have to worry about a conflict of interest when she makes a recommendation.
You want a financial advisor who is as passionate about your dreams as you are - someone who will take the time to get to know you - not as just another account but someone who connects with you. At Lifetime Financial Strategies, Angel McCall builds long-term relationships by working one-on-one with you to help you discover and define your personal goals, and then help you devise a plan to make sure you achieve the goals you have envisioned.
You get an experienced professional who understands the financial markets. And because Angel is a local advisory professional independent of any of the Wall Street giants, you receive personal attention from a professional dedicated to a meaningful long-term relationship with you.
It's All About You...
Angel McCall offers you service that is personal, private, and exclusive. Lifetime Financial Strategies aspires to have only a limited number of clients but to provide personal service to every one of them. Angel honors the client relationships she builds, providing customer service and attention you will not find elsewhere.
You can rely on Lifetime Financial Strategies to provide you with unbiased advice and straightforward answers on questions surrounding:
- Financial Planning
- Education Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Aspects of Divorce
With Angel McCall as your advisor:
- You will receive the time and attention needed to understand and clarify your goals and how you feel about your money.
- You will receive advice on all of your financial affairs including investment, retirements, estate planning, insurance, and other issues - or you can have a plan designed to address a single aspect of your finances.
- You will understand how your financial plan supports all of your life goals.
- Your portfolio will be tailored to your goals and your ability to withstand market losses.
- Your Investments will be monitored and you'll receive reports regularly about performance.
- You will understand everything done for your - your investments, fees, and financial plans.
- The advice you receive is never influenced by a corporate parent, so your financial best interest is always put first.