Consider Angel McCall as Your CDFA
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ™, Angel B. McCall can answer your questions about the financial issues of divorce. Lifetime Financial Strategies provides specialized training and a comprehensive personal financial analysis in all financial matters dealing with divorce. Angel will work through financial information including incomes, expenses, assets, tax issues, pensions, and division of property to help you reach an equitable solution that is fair to both parties. Lifetime Financial Strategies works with both individuals and couples, along with attorneys, mediators, accountants and other professionals to get you the best advice possible.
Every person coping with divorce must resolve financial issues. Lifestyle can drop substantially (some studies suggest as much as 70%) in the first three years after a divorce and some people never recover from such financial devastation. When divorce approaches, be proactive versus reactive and contact Angel McCall at Lifetime Financial Strategies. Planning protects and empowers you during and after divorce.
Just a few of the many benefits of Angel's professional advice . . .
- You take control of the divorce process
- You gain a clear understanding of your current and future financial picture
- You have better information from which to make decisions
- You are able to negotiate more effectively
- Often, there is a faster and more equitable resolution of all financial matters
- Minimize legal fees by understanding the finances involved and using powerful spreadsheets and graphs to expedite the settlement process
- Help you understand, evaluate and negotiate settlement proposals
- Minimize taxes through the efficient allocation of assets and tax deductions
- Ensure the legal documents (QDRO, Property Settlement, Divorce Decree) have the appropriate wording so you gain control you expect over assets, accounts, pension plans, and other property
You’ll understand the financial issues of . . .
- Separate vs. marital property
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement accounts and pensions
- Alimony and child support
- Keeping vs. selling the house
- Tax problems and solutions