For Immediate Release
Denver, CO -- Angel B McCall, CFP® will be featured in a special section of 5280 Magazine's November issue as a winner of the 2017 Five Star Professional Wealth Management Award. Angel has received the Five Star Professional Award for more than 5 years; an accomplishment less than .5% of Denver wealth managers have achieved.
The 2017 Five Star Wealth Manager award winners have been carefully selected for their commitment to providing quality services to their clients. The award is based on an in-depth research process incorporating peer and firm feedback with objective criteria such as client retention rates, client assets administered, industry experience, and regulatory and complaint history.
“I am deeply honored to again be a part of this year’s prestigious group of award-winning advisors. Throughout my career, my mission as an advisor has been to help my clients become financially independent and self-reliant,” says Angel B. McCall, CFP®, of Lifetime Financial Strategies, Inc.
“Before becoming a financial advisor, I continually saw people struggling to plan for their financial future wondering whether their advisor truly had their clients’ best interests in focus,” says Angel. “I built my practice without ties to financial corporations and offer unbiased advice. I do not sell products.”
The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria:
- Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative.
- Active as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of 5 years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review (unfavorable feedback may have been discovered through a check of complaints registered with a regulatory authority or complaints registered through Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process*).
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal standards.
- Accepting new clients.
- One-year client retention rate.
- Five-year client retention rate.
- Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- Number of client households served.
- Education and professional designations.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded. Once awarded, wealth managers may purchase additional profile ad space or promotional products. The award methodology does not evaluate the quality of services provided and is not indicative of the winner’s future performance. Of over 10,000 Denver wealth managers, 3,008 were considered for the award; 517 (18 percent of final candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers.
“Based on our evaluation, the wealth managers we recognize are committed to pursuing professional excellence and have a deep knowledge of their industry. They strive to provide exemplary care to the people they serve,” stated Dan Zdon, CEO, Five Star Professional.